- About us
Stab-resistant anti-riot suit
PPSS has worked hand in hand with emergency response teams and prison officers to create the best protective vest when dealing with incidents, riots, prisoner extraction, searches or serious situations in prisons.
The basic or lightweight cell extraction outfit (vest, chest, back, pelvis, neck/nape protection) can be augmented with thigh, shin/knee, forearm/elbow and shoulder protections.
Protection against the following threats:
– Blunt objects: hammers, truncheons, metal objects
– Large cutting weapons such as axes and machetes
– Makeshift sharp weapons, rods and razor blades
– Violent physical attacks with kicking and punching
– Exceptional limitation of open wounds due to the large protective area
Restricted to administrative entities